Ledger Nano S [x2 Pack]
Ledger Nano S is a secure hardware cryptocurrency wallet. It features a built-in OLED display, hardware buttons, and a foldable aluminum cover while being as compact as a USB flash drive. Main security features: PIN lock, support of passphrases, built-in onboarding (seed generation and recovery), and secure seed backup.
Ledger Nano S is a latest generation secure hardware cryptocurrency wallet, which allows for a full isolation of your cryptocurrency assets. Your assets will be protected by a dual chip architecture (ST31/STM32, Certification level: CC EAL5+), so it can be used even on a computer infected with malware.
- It supports most of the major cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to, Bitcoin, Ethereum (it also features token & basic contract support), Litecoin, Ripple, Stratis, Dogecoin, Dash, and Zcash. In case if you have to operate with multiple balances – the device supports installation of multiple distinct currency wallets. As all private keys are derived from your master seed – recovering your seed on another Nano S will recover all your crypto-currencies in the same time.
- It is compatible with Electrum, Copay, Mycelium, GreenBits and provides a direct browser integration with apps such as MyEtherWallet. It is also FIDO U2F certified which allows you to use this device as a strong second factor authenticator for compatible services such as Google, Dropbox or Github.
- It offers transaction confirmation on the embedded screen and a 4 digit PIN lock with passphrase support for plausible deniability or seed backup protection. Built-in onboarding allows for seed generation and recovery – for easy backup and restoration.
- It also features compatibility with Android devices via USB OTG
- You can update your firmware and install new apps on your Nano S with The Ledger Manager.